Monday’s linky parties include the following. Have fun linking up this week!
Linky Parties to link up to!
- Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Hop A thoughtful spot to gather every week to share your family friendly posts, crafts, educational ideas, recipes, and more! Inspired by the philosophy of the Winnie the Pooh character in the classic A.A. Milne storybooks for children.
- After School Link Up Party: Runs Monday through Saturday. Link up Grade-School Activities, Games, Crafts and Adventures for Ages 5 & up. Because learning doesn’t end after the school bell rings.
- Montessori Monday on Living Montessori Now: runs Monday through Sunday. Link-up for Montessori-inspired activity trays; Montessori-inspired activities and ideas.
- Mummy Mondays on The Multitasking Mummy. There is no particular theme, simply link up a post from the last week or a new one. She’ll pick two of her favorite posts to feature in Mummy Mondays the following week!
Facebook Sharing Day on:
- hands on : as we grow - Come share and hands on activities you’ve done with the kids on the hands on : as we grow Facebook page!
- It’s Motivational Monday at the Bits of Positivity Facebook page! Deb Chitwood invites you to share something positive to help us all get a good start on the work week (details on the FB page). She has some great Pinterest boards to pin a number of ideas.
- One Perfect Day: Come and share your favorite post on my wall. she will pin and re-share as many as she can.
- Little Bins for Little Hands
- Kitchen Counter Chronicles: Please come by and share your family friendly food posts. A fun way to get some cooking, baking and meal prep. inspiration for the week ahead. I will happily share your posts with my Facebook and Pinterest followers.
- Fireflies and Mud Pies: Every Monday, share your posts or photographs related to kids activities, crafts, homemade/DIY, or getting outside to play!
- Preschool Inspirations- Come share any preschool related post! You are welcome to share on days other than Mondays as well.