Tuesday’s weekly linky parties include the following. Have fun linking up this week!
Linky Parties to link up to!
- Tuesday Tots! Come and link up your activities and ideas for kids! Each week on:
- Hands-On Play Party - This linky party is for all hands-on learning activities for kids of all ages! Share any ideas you have for sensory play, early learning play, gross and fine motor skills play, and indoor/outdoor play that is presented in a hands-on way!
- Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party Linky- Link up craft or activity tutorials, or any post which shows the reader how to do something at In the Playroom. Each week some of the favourites from the previous week will be featured.
- Awesome Things Tuesday at My Life of Travels and Adventures- Link up ANY recipe, craft, DIY project, activity or craft for kids, or any post about something you made. Favorites from each week will be featured.
- Good Tips Tuesday - GTTuesday is for parenting, homemaking, recipes/cooking tips, and kids activities/craft type posts. They pick posts from each party to feature and also pin those posts to our GTTuesday Pinterest board!
- Golden Reflections Blog
- Simply Sherryl
- A Bird And A Bean
- Happy Brown House
Facebook Sharing Day on:
- Powerful Mothering: Happy Share Tuesday! She will Pin and share posts the rest of the week.
- Growing Book by Book: Each Tuesday, you are welcome to post a link about anything related to literacy for children ages 0-10 (book lists, book reviews, reading activities, writing activities, speech activities, etc.). She will share throughout the week on Facebook, Pinterest, Google + and Twitter.
- LalyMom: Laura would love to have you over to her facebook page every Tuesday to share a kids craft, activity or other family friendly post. She looks forward to pinning and sharing as many as possible throughout the week.
- Teach Me Tuesday has moved to Preschool Powol Packets Facebook page! Link up all your teaching moments blog posts on Preschool Powol Packets! Feel free to include lessons, field trips, recipes, crafts, activities, printables, and anything else related to teaching your kiddos!
- Planet Smarty Pants: Come and share your posts related to STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math). I will try to visit and share throughout a week and will feature 10 bloggers with original ideas (i.e. not round ups of other ideas) on my blog in the beginning of every month.
- Parenting Chaos: Share your kids activities aimed at ages 0-8 and anything related to autism that ASD parents may find useful. Every Tuesday and Thursday. Relevant posts shared will be pinned to corresponding group boards and across google+.
Toddler Approved: Toddler Approved would love to invite you to share your favorite kid craft, activity, or parenting post from the past week each Tuesday on our new Facebook share day!
- Tuesday Play Day at Childhood 101: Share your play ideas and posts from the past week.
- The Preschool Toolbox – Any activities suitable for preschool or kindergarten children: printables, educational activities, and/or crafts.
- Tuesday Tots - Come and share your ideas for the Under 5′s every Tuesday on Rainy Day Mum’s Facebook Page, crafts, play ideas, learning activities and family fun are all welcome.
- Wildflower Ramblings - Share your posts on kid’s crafts, activities, sensory play, homeschooling, literacy, parenting, natural living, and other exciting learning that you are doing with your family! I will share your posts throughout the week!
- Every Star is Different- All are invited to share kid friendly posts related to the theme of the week, (announced every Monday). My favorite posts will be shared throughout the week!
- Pink Oatmeal - Please share any idea about MOTOR PLAY (fine or gross motor) for babies through teens. Posts can be old or new! They will be shared and pinned throughout the week!
- Life Over C’s - Share your kid crafts, educational ideas, free printables geared for kids in Preschool-5th grade. She’ll pin them & share them throughout the week!
- I Can Teach My Child! - Share a relevant link and she will be choosing several to re-share with her readers!
- Sensory Activities For Kids - Tuesday’s share day is all about auditory processing! Listening games, music activities, calming sounds and more!
- The Sensory Spectrum- We are looking for sensory-focused activities to share and/or Pin throughout the week.
- Travel Tuesday- Share your travel tips and transportation play ideas (i.e. posts that focus on travel, trains, cars, planes, boats, and bikes) every week as part of Travel Tuesday! You can share on the Nothing if Not Intentional Facebook Page and/or in the Kids Activities Share group on Google Plus. Can’t wait to read your travel posts!
- All Things Kids- Come share your best kid activities and crafts with us each week. We will share and pin our favorites for the week. Possible themed share days. Please look for a pinned post on FB for topic:)
- One Mindful Mom- Share your blog posts and photos of kid activities, hands-on learning, positive parenting and DIY projects at One Mindful Mom’s Facebook page.