Thursday’s linkies include the following. Have fun linking up this week!
Linky Parties to link up to!
- The Weekly Kids Co-Op: Co-Hosted by over 10 KBN Blogs. Link up any kid friendly posts from Thursdays through Wednesdays.
- Toddler & Preschooler MOMS (previously Tender Moments with Toddlers & Preschoolers): Is now a pinning party! Link up to 3 pins, using the Pinterest URL and repin at least 5 new pins! This is a great way to gain new followers and find new bloggers to follow on Pinterest!
- Hearts for Home Blog Hop: Link up your homeschool or kids activity posts!
- Foodies & Crafties Soirée on Kiddie Foodies– Blog Hop & Link Party is a double party. Each week there is a blog hop on a different social media and there is one featured blogger selected. The link party is to show off family and kids-friendly projects (recipes, crafts, activities, etc.). Co-hosting possibilities.
Facebook Sharing day on:
- No Time for Flash Cards
- Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails: Jaime would love for you to stop by and share a past or present kid/family friendly post with her and her readers. She will re-share as many as possible throughout the week in social media.
- 3 Dinosaurs- Share any kid friendly activities.
- Multicultural Kids Blog – Opens the Global Cafe to posts on exploring the world with your child.
- ALLterNATIVE Learning - An Upcycle a Day Keeps the Landfills at Bay: Come share your posts that use all recycled/upcycled materials! Posts can be crafts for kids or adults and must use all used or naturally-occurring materials. I will try to share and pin what I can throughout the weekend each week!