Friday’s linkies include the following. Have fun linking up this week!
Linky Parties to link up to!
- T.G.I.F Linky Party: Link up your kid oriented posts every Friday at 123Homeschool4Me.
- For the Kids Fridays: Open to any and all ideas done by kids, with kids, for kids, or regarding kids. Posts 9:30 PM Eastern US time Thursday nights, each week on Sun Scholars.
- Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday: Open to anything Food, Kids, & Craft related every Friday….opening Thursday evenings on Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons.
- We Love Weekends: Please Link up any family related posts from activities, crafts to a good read about family life. Hosted by What to do with the children?, Peakle Pie, and P is for Preschooler.
- Preschool & Kindergarten Community: A weekly linky at Homeschool Creations sharing learning resources, ideas, and inspiration for preschool and kindergarten children.
- Friday Flash Blog- Share ALL of your best posts of the week at The Jenny Evolution.
- Playful Learning: Come and share your kid learning posts! Kids crafts, activities, events, kitchen fun, tips and tricks, etc. Old and new posts welcome. However, no giveaways, other link ups, or advertising please. Hosted by Parenting Chaos and The MaMade Diaries.
Facebook Sharing Day on:
- Teach Preschool
- Tinkerlab - If you have an inspiring project that encourages creative thinking or a creative prompt that got your kid/s thinking outside the box, Tinkerlab invites you to share an image and description on their page!
- And Next Comes L - Come share any kid related activity or craft on And Next Comes L’s Facebook page every Friday. She will pin and share throughout the day.
- P is for Preschooler- Come link up your child-related post and she will share them throughout the week!
- Mamas Like Me – Share your family friendly crafts, recipes, and activities!
- Buggy and Buddy - You’re invited to share one kid-related post that encourages learning, creativity, or fun! I will pin and share throughout the week!
- My Life of Travels and Adventures - Share any kid friendly post.
- Dabbling Momma - A Facebook sharing day for preschool crafts, learning activities and anything else preschool related. I will share on Facebook and Pinterest throughout the week.
- My Little 3 and Me - Share your favorite kid friendly crafts, play ideas, learning activities or parenting posts. Emma will share and pin throughout the week.
- Life with Moore Babies- Weekend Facebook Share on Life with Moore Babies! Bloggers are welcome to share their kid friendly posts on my Facebook wall Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday!
- Play to Learn Preschool - All are welcome to share a blog post, photo, etc. of children playing, learning and having fun.
- Totschooling - You’re invited to share any post that relates to toddlers & preschoolers including crafts, learning activities, creative play, or anything else for this age group. Will pin and share everything throughout the week.
- Sensory Activities For Kids - Please share your scent and smell play today! All kinds of activities for engaging the nose are welcome!
- Poppins Book Nook - Spoonful of Reading Fun! Every Friday the Poppins Book Nook invites you all to share a post related to anything that make storybooks and reading come to life for children on our Facebook page. Your post will be shared all throughout the week with the Poppins Book Nook readers.
- Creative World of Varya - Come over from Friday through Sunday and share relevant posts to the following: parenting, character development, craft, creativity, family matters, education. Your posts will be reshared, pinned and Twitted about!
- Danya Banya – Please pop over and share a fun and kid-friendly post on my wall each Friday (or any other day). My readers like arts & crafts, messy play, healthy-ish recipes and easy DIY projects for mums to try.
- Snotty Noses - Please feel free to share any post relating to kids health. Articles on health topics, or getting kids exercising or eating healthily are all welcome. Topics for babies could be about breastfeeding or introducing solids.
- The Jenny Evolution- Share all your crafts, activities and learning adventures. I will share many of them on my Facebook page as well as Pin them.