Friday’s linkies include the following. Have fun linking up this week!
Linky Parties to link up to!
- T.G.I.F Linky Party: Link up your kid oriented posts every Friday at 123Homeschool4Me.
- Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday: Open to anything Food, Kids, & Craft related every Friday….opening Thursday evenings on Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons.
- We Love Weekends: Please Link up any family related posts from activities, crafts to a good read about family life. Hosted by What to do with the children?, Peakle Pie, and P is for Preschooler.
- Preschool & Kindergarten Community: A weekly linky at Homeschool Creations sharing learning resources, ideas, and inspiration for preschool and kindergarten children.
- Friday Flash Blog- Share ALL of your best posts of the week at The Jenny Evolution.
- Weekly Dinner Party Link-Up: Link Up your Kid-Friendly Dinner recipes at Adventures in Wunderland. Each week I am creating a menu plan + shopping list and will be featuring favorite recipes from the previous week’s Dinner Party Link Up.
- Field Trip Friday – Blog Hop designed to share ‘FIELD TRIP’ related Blog Posts
(does not have to be a ‘home school field trip’, can be any trip to any place with your children! at Chestnut Grove Academy
Facebook Sharing Day on:
- Teach Preschool
- Tinkerlab – If you have an inspiring project that encourages creative thinking or a creative prompt that got your kid/s thinking outside the box, Tinkerlab invites you to share an image and description on their page!
- And Next Comes L – Come share any kid related activity or craft on And Next Comes L’s Facebook page every Friday. She will pin and share throughout the day.
- P is for Preschooler- Come link up your child-related post and she will share them throughout the week!
- Mamas Like Me – Share your family friendly crafts, recipes, and activities!
- Buggy and Buddy – You’re invited to share one kid-related post that encourages learning, creativity, or fun! I will pin and share throughout the week!
- My Life of Travels and Adventures – Share any kid friendly post.
- Dabbling Momma – A Facebook sharing day for preschool crafts, learning activities and anything else preschool related. I will share on Facebook and Pinterest throughout the week.
- My Little 3 and Me – Share your favorite kid friendly crafts, play ideas, learning activities or parenting posts. Emma will share and pin throughout the week.
- Life with Moore Babies- Weekend Facebook Share on Life with Moore Babies! Bloggers are welcome to share their kid friendly posts on my Facebook wall Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday!
- Play to Learn Preschool - All are welcome to share a blog post, photo, etc. of children playing, learning and having fun.
- Totschooling – You’re invited to share any post that relates to toddlers & preschoolers including crafts, learning activities, creative play, or anything else for this age group. Will pin and share everything throughout the week.
- Sensory Activities For Kids – Please share your scent and smell play today! All kinds of activities for engaging the nose are welcome!
- Creative World of Varya - Come over from Friday through Sunday and share relevant posts to the following: parenting, character development, craft, creativity, family matters, education. Your posts will be reshared, pinned and Twitted about!
- Danya Banya – Please pop over and share a fun and kid-friendly post on my wall each Friday (or any other day). My readers like arts & crafts, messy play, healthy-ish recipes and easy DIY projects for mums to try.
- Snotty Noses – Please feel free to share any post relating to kids health. Articles on health topics, or getting kids exercising or eating healthily are all welcome. Topics for babies could be about breastfeeding or introducing solids.
- The Jenny Evolution- Share all your crafts, activities and learning adventures. I will share many of them on my Facebook page as well as Pin them.
- From ABCs to ACTs- Come on over and share your favorite kid-friendly posts every Friday! Crafts, activities, and homeschooling tips and resources are always welcome. I’ll be sharing and pinning throughout the week!
- Lalymom Weekly Menu Planning- Every Friday at 3pm and all weekend long please come by the Lalymom Facebook Page to share one link to a recipe IN the weekly thread (don’t post to the wall). This should be a recipe people would want to add to their weekly shopping. Seasonal recipes are welcome the week before the related holiday. It can be a link from you or another site and you can interact as your blog page or your personal account. Otherwise, the Lalymom facebook page is open for sharing family friendly crafts, activities and parenting related posts to the wall any time.
- Happy and Blessed Home- Family Fun FB Share Day! Every Friday I host Family Fun Friday and you’re invited to share any family fun posts on my Facebook Page. Please include your pinterest pin and I will share and re-pin as many posts as I can throughout the week.
- iGameMom- Share your learning activities, learning resources for kids of any age. Parenting articles are also welcome. Craft posts are ok, but they don’t do well on my page.