Monday’s weekly linky parties include the following. Have fun linking up this week!
Linky Parties to link up to!
- Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Hop A thoughtful spot to gather every week to share your family friendly posts, crafts, educational ideas, recipes, and more! Inspired by the philosophy of the Winnie the Pooh character in the classic A.A. Milne storybooks for children.
- After School Link Up Party: Runs Monday through Saturday. Link up Grade-School Activities, Games, Crafts and Adventures for Ages 5 & up. Because learning doesn’t end after the school bell rings.
- Montessori Monday on Living Montessori Now: runs Monday through Sunday. Link-up for Montessori-inspired activity trays; Montessori-inspired activities and ideas.
- Monday’s Parenting Pin It Party – The linky is a Pinterest Party – people link up their posts, which the blog host then shares on our Parenting Pin it Party Pinterest board. Participants comment on the blog posts in the linky that they find interesting, pin them to their own Pinterest boards, and leave their Pinterest ID. This way the participants gain new followers, as well as getting access to some great new parenting resources; from advice to activities.
- Mama Reads Monday – Mama Reads Mondays offer you a chance to find interesting & inspiring reads for your mom time throughout the week. Stop by and share your interesting & inspiring parenting posts, too!
- Inspired By You Mondays – Inspired By You Mondays is shared on five blogs, including Just Another Mom. Come to inspire and be inspired. All family friendly posts are welcomed.
- Share your best posts – Parenting – Stop by the Super Mommy Club today and share your best parenting posts. We don’t mind whether they’re old or new as long as they’re fabulous.
We share all submissions across our social media outlets and many of the posts are featured within round ups on our site.
Facebook Sharing Day on:
- It’s Motivational Monday at the Bits of Positivity Facebook page! Deb Chitwood invites you to share something positive to help us all get a good start on the work week (details on the FB page). She has some great Pinterest boards to pin a number of ideas.
- One Perfect Day: Come and share your favorite post on my wall. she will pin and re-share as many as she can.
- Little Bins for Little Hands- Every Monday please share a favorite sensory bin! Open your archives and share your favorite sensory bin ideas, tips and thoughts!
- Kitchen Counter Chronicles: Please come by and share your family friendly food posts. A fun way to get some cooking, baking and meal prep. inspiration for the week ahead. I will happily share your posts with my Facebook and Pinterest followers.
- Fireflies and Mud Pies: Every Monday, share your posts or photographs related to kids activities, crafts, homemade/DIY, or getting outside to play!
- Preschool Inspirations- Come share any preschool related post! You are welcome to share on days other than Mondays as well.
- In the Playroom – A Facebook sharing day for Kids craft, learning or play ideas and activities. Post them on the wall and they will be pinned and shared on Facebook throughout the week.
- Crystal & Co. – Hop over to the Crystal & Co., Facebook page each Monday and come share your best mommy resources and solutions! Activities for kids, homeschool resources, crafts for kids, mom advice, easy recipes, etc. As long as it is a blog post that helps moms in their day to day life, I would love for you to share it! All posts will get pinned at least once.
- The Inspired Treehouse is hosting Movement Mondays on Facebook. Come over to share your favorite activities that get kids up and moving! We want to see your most creative ideas that promote learning and development through whole body movement (aka GROSS MOTOR)! We will pin and share throughout the week. We will choose our favorites to feature on the blog every Monday.
- Creative Family Fun – Come link up your favorite kid-friendly post. I’ll be sharing, pinning, tweeting throughout the week.
- Peace but Not Quiet- Share your favorite post from the past week and Laura will pin and tweet posts throughout the week.
- Snotty Noses- Any kid related blog post welcome. I’ll share them throughout the week.
- How Wee Learn- Please come on over and share one simple kids activity or craft, simple living or healthy/natural living post. Sarah will re-share and pin throughout the week!
- The Realistic Mama- We invite you to come share your best posts related to natural parenting, easy kids crafts, simple real food recipes, or homeschooling.
- The Jenny Evolution- Share your great parenting posts every Monday on The Jenny Evolution. I’m looking for tips to insights to touching stories.
- All Done Monkey - Stop by every Monday to share your family-friendly posts! I will pin and share throughout the week.
- Inspiring 2 NH Kids - Come link up your favorite play dough recipe!
- Play & Learn Everyday – Please share any play based activities, crafts or games on my Facebook page for me to share with my followers throughout the week.
- Probably Crafting - Share any child related activity or project to be shared through out the week.
- Mama Reads Monday – Join B-Inspired Mama each Monday to discover and share interesting and encouraging “reads” for moms! All topics involving parenting, personal growth, and encouragement are welcome (please no activities or crafts).
- Education Share at Schooling a Monkey - Come share your education-related posts at Schooling a Monkey! Posts will be shared socially and potentially included in round-up posts (Will pull one image from each post included in the round-up). Primarily include topics with an educational bent, like homeschooling, books, and educational activities- but DIY projects and kids crafts are also fine.
- Happy and Blessed Home- Kid Craft Facebook Share Day! Come link up any kid craft ideas for children 8 and under. I will pin and share as many as possible throughout the week.
- Pint-sized Treasures- Share your parenting tips, recipes, crafts and activities for kids and frugal living tips. I will try to re-pin and share all posts that I think my followers will enjoy!
- Middle Way Mom- Come share your parenting, homeschooling, or (non-holiday) kids activity posts to have them shared via FB, Twitter, and Pinterest throughout the week.
- Kid World Citizen- Share links related to: world cultures/religions, global recipes, multicultural literature, character education, family travel, adoption, or environmental activities for kids. I will share, tweet, & pin throughout the week on Kid World Citizen’s social media.