Sunday’s weekly linky parties include the following. Have fun linking up this week!
Linky Parties to link up to!
- Link & Learn: Link up kids crafts and activities on No Time for Flash Cards.
- Tot School Gathering Place at 1+1+1=1 – Come share your Tot School posts ~ the FUN and PLAYFUL was you are exposing early learning skills at home with your young children ages 4 and below!
- Our Sunday Storybook – share a book or activity related to a book that you’ve read this week on Play & Learn Everyday.
- Tots At Play – Every Sunday at Best Toys for Toddlers we’ll host an ongoing themed linky for different activities for toddlers and preschoolers ( 1 – 5 year olds). We welcome all craft and art projects, learning, indoor and outdoor activities, etc. within set theme. Linkies will remain open permanently! Join Tots At Play!
Facebook Sharing Day on:
- The Imagination Tree
- Mama Pea Pod
- Housing a Forest
- Learn with Play at Home
- Natural Beach Living: Share any posts or pictures having to do with parenting, natural living, homeschooling, activities for children of any age group, and anything else you think will fit
- Barbie Bieber and Beyond – Raising Girls – Sharing all your favorite posts for the week.
- Golden Reflections Blog is hosting a Sensory Fun Sunday Share Day- Come share your sensory fun activities, tips, or informational posts over at Golden Reflections Blog’s Facebook Page! Heather will be pinning to her Sensory Fun pinterest board, along with sharing on her FB page throughout the week!
- Inspiring NH Kids - Laurie would love for you to stop by and share a past or present kid/family friendly post with her and her readers. She will re-share as many as possible throughout the week in social media.
- Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds- Sheryl would love for you to share specific toddler and preschool activities from your blog. Each week she will ask for posts about specific topics. She will let you know what that week’s topic is in the pinned post at the top of her page Saturday night. Archived posts are welcome!
- Squiggles and Bubbles – Stop by and share a past or present activity post that can be enjoyed by babies, toddlers and preschoolers alike with myself and my readers. She’ll re-share as many as possible throughout the week.
- Play Dr Mom – PlayDrMom is opening up her Facebook page for sharing every Sunday. Come share what you and your kids have been up to over the past week at home, at school, or in a play therapy office!
- Fun at Home with Kids - Bloggers are invited to share a photo/link to ONE activity on either Saturday or Sunday on the Fun at Home with Kids Facebook page wall. She will pin and reshare my favorites over Saturday and Sunday.
- Life with Moore Babies- Weekend Facebook Share on Life with Moore Babies! Bloggers are welcome to share their kid friendly posts on my facebook wall Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday!
- Homeschool Share Day at Raising Lifelong Learners- Colleen would like to invite you to share your homeschool related posts with her readers. RLL readers especially look for topics on Gifted kids, STEM and organizational type topics. We will be sharing and pinning throughout the week.
- Best Toys for Toddlers- Share all activities, crafts, diy ideas connected to toddlers and preschoolers. We’ll reshare during week on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Creekside Learning- My readers especially love math, science, art and hands-on learning ideas for preschool up to middle school. I’m looking for these ideas to share on Facebook and will pin them on Pinterest as well.
- iGameMom- Share your learning activities, learning resources for kids of any age. Parenting articles are also welcome. Craft posts are ok, but they don’t do well on my page.
- you clever monkey- you clever monkey invites you all to share your favourite play based activities, art ideas, kid craft, book suggestions or parenting posts on our Facebook page every Sunday! Posts that fit best with our FB page will be re-shared throughout the week and may be pinned and/or tweeted as well.