Tuesday’s weekly linky parties include the following. Have fun linking up this week!
Please note that these linky parties go live at some point today. They all go live at different times. If you click through and only see last week’s linky, that’s because this week isn’t live yet, or the blogger of the linky has decided to take the week off, so please come back and check it again!
Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party Linky:
- Link up craft or activity tutorials, or any post which shows the reader how to do something.
- Weekly Features
- Hosts: In the Playroom, Crafts at Sea, Hodge Podge Craft, ET Speaks from Home
Good Tips Tuesday
- Link up parenting, homemaking, recipes/cooking tips, and kids activities/craft type posts.
- Posts are pinned to GTTuesday Pinterest board!
- Weekly Features
- Hosts: Golden Reflections Blog, Simply Sherryl, A Bird And A Bean, Happy Brown House
Laugh and Learn, Parenting and Homeschool Linkup:
- Link up your best content
- Do not post anything related to holidays, birthdays, religion, or politics.
- Weekly Features
- Hosts: Los Gringos Locos, Look! We Are Learning!, The Heart of Michelle
Share Your Best Posts – Recipes:
- Link up posts by topic – Share your best recipe posts
- Link ups are shared across their social media outlets
- Roundup Features
- Host: Super Mommy Club
Facebook Share Days
Share kids craft, activity, or parenting post from the past week
- Tuesday Play Day! Share your play ideas and posts from the past week.
- Share a relevant link
- Will re-share several!
- Share any activities suitable for preschool or kindergarten children: printables, educational activities, and/or crafts.
- Share sensory-focused activities
- Will share and/or Pin throughout the week.
- Tuesday Tots! Share ideas for the Under 5’s, crafts, play ideas, learning activities and family fun.
- Share any kids crafts or activities
- Share posts on kid’s crafts, activities, sensory play, homeschooling, literacy, parenting, natural living
- Will share posts throughout the week!
- Teach Me Tuesday! Share teaching moments, including lessons, field trips, recipes, crafts, activities, printables, and anything else related to teaching your kids!
- Share anything related to literacy for children ages 0-10 (book lists, book reviews, reading activities, writing activities, speech activities, etc.).
- Will share throughout the week on Facebook, Pinterest, Google + and Twitter.
- Share your kid crafts, educational ideas, free printables geared for kids in Preschool-5th grade.
- Will pin them & share them throughout the week!
- Share a kids craft, activity or other family friendly post.
- Will share and pin many throughout the week.
- Learn and Play Kid Activitie! Share any activities that help kids learn and play.
- Include your pinterest pin if possible.
- Will try to pin and share many posts throughout the week.
- Share your posts related to STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math).
- Will try to share throughout a week
- Will feature 10 bloggers with original ideas (i.e. not round ups of other ideas) on my blog in the beginning of every month.
- Share any idea about MOTOR PLAY (fine or gross motor) for babies through teens.
- Will be shared and pinned throughout the week!
- Travel Tuesday! Share your travel tips and transportation play ideas (i.e. posts that focus on travel, trains, cars, planes, boats, and bikes)
- Or share in the Kids Activities Share group on Google Plus.
- Share your family-friendly kids crafts ages 3+, activities ages 3+, and recipes, are welcome.
- Will pin and share many throughout the week.
- Share your kids activities aimed at ages 0-8 and anything related to autism that ASD parents may find useful.
- Relevant posts shared will be pinned to corresponding group boards and across google+.
- Share about auditory processing! Listening games, music activities, calming sounds and more!
- Share kid friendly posts
- Favorites will be shared throughout the week!
- Share your best kid activities and crafts with us each week.
- Will share and pin favorites for the week.
- Possible themed share days. Please look for a pinned post on FB for topic
- Share posts of kid activities, hands-on learning, positive parenting and DIY projects
- Share your blog posts about green living, homeschooling, fun family activities, or anything related to parenting.
- Posts will be shared throughout the week.