Thursday’s weekly linkies include the following. Have fun linking up this week!
Linky Parties to link up to!
- The Weekly Kids Co-Op: Co-Hosted by over 10 KBN Blogs. Link up any kid friendly posts from Thursdays through Wednesdays.
- Toddler & Preschooler MOMS (previously Tender Moments with Toddlers & Preschoolers): Is now a pinning party! Link up to 3 pins, using the Pinterest URL and repin at least 5 new pins! This is a great way to gain new followers and find new bloggers to follow on Pinterest!
- Foodies & Crafties Soirée on Kiddie Foodies– Blog Hop & Link Party is a double party. Each week there is a blog hop on a different social media and there is one featured blogger selected. The link party is to show off family and kids-friendly projects (recipes, crafts, activities, etc.). Co-hosting possibilities.
- Family Fun Friday- Come join 200+ bloggers and over 1,200 subscribers for Family Fun Friday. We feature over 20 blogs every week. Share your family friendly and/or fun posts or just browse all the fabulous features. Join the Happy and Blessed Home community online. Goes live every Thursday afternoon between 4 and 5 PM EST.
- Love to Learn Linky- Come link up your posts with educational ideas for kids, including learning activities, arts & crafts, creative play, teaching tips, book lists, or anything else that encourages and fosters a love of learning!
- The Virtual Refrigerator- The Virtual Refrigerator is a weekly art linky to display your child’s latest creations online. Art tutorials can also be shared. Join us!
Facebook Sharing day on:
- No Time for Flash Cards
- Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails: Jaime would love for you to stop by and share a past or present kid/family friendly post with her and her readers. She will re-share as many as possible throughout the week in social media.
- 3 Dinosaurs- Share any kid friendly activities.
- Multicultural Kids Blog – Opens the Global Cafe to posts on exploring the world with your child.
- ALLterNATIVE Learning - An Upcycle a Day Keeps the Landfills at Bay: Come share your posts that use all recycled/upcycled materials! Posts can be natural living, recycling, gardening, and other green and outdoor topics for kids and families! She will try to share and pin what I can throughout the weekend each week!
- Parenting Chaos: Share your kids activities aimed at ages 0-8 and anything related to autism that ASD parents may find useful. Every Tuesday and Thursday. Relevant posts shared will be pinned to corresponding group boards and across google+.
- Generation iKid- Generation iKid invites you to share any family-friendly and kid-focused activities.
- Inspiration Laboratories invites you to share a kid activity (new or old). Science activities are especially encouraged, but I love seeing anything kid related.
- Creative with Kids - Please share your posts about positive parenting, real parenting stories, or ways to connect with kids.
- Let’s Play Music- I would love you to come by and share your latest activity – particularly anything to do with music and song, exploring sound or rhythm and movement – although if you don’t have anything that fits these any educational kid activity is perfect! I will share on FB and G+ and Pin throughout the week. Thanks!
- Virtual Book Club for Kids - The Virtual Book Club for Kids would love to invite you to share your favorite children’s book related crafts or activities that tie directly to a children’s book on our Thursday Facebook share day!
- Playdough to Plato - Come on over to the Playdough to Plato Facebook page and post your hands-on learning activities for kids who are in preschool-first grade. We will share and pin our favorites throughout the week. Please take a moment to look at the other posts and like and comment on a few too.
- Throwback Thursday #TBT Share Day - Celebrate the Throwback Thursday #TBT posts you see on Facebook on A Mommy’s Adventures. Link up one or two of your favorite throwback posts on A Mommy’s Adventures.
- Mess for Less – Share any kids activity, craft, recipe of ideas for family fun. She will share and pin them throughout the week.
- One Time Through - Drop by and share one of your favorite toddler/preschooler/kindergartner crafts, art activities, hands-on play ideas, science projects, or language posts.Will be shared and pinned throughout the week.
- There’s Just One Mommy - Share a kid-friendly craft or activity. Post will be reshared throughout the week.
- Sensory Activities For Kids - This share day is all about visual activities for kids! Visual sensory play of all kinds welcome!
- Hodge Podge Craft - Please share your craft ideas for kids. You’re welcome to share recipes & activities for kids too, but is more likely to share crafts.
- True Aim - Share any family friendly post and I’ll re-share posts throughout the weekend. Thank you!
- Racheous- Loveable Learning – Please pop over and share anything related to natural learning, Montessori, Reggio, educational, homeschooling, project-based learning, gentle parenting, nature, etc.